Sunday, April 25, 2021

For the past several weeks I have been researching the different names of Christ and reading the scriptures that go with those names from the Topical Guide. I have been fascinated with this project, and my testimony of the Savior has deepened.  Here is my list of all the titles the Savior holds, but I am sure the list will continue to be added to (I am omitting the list of corresponding scriptures):

Advocate

Alpha and Omega

Beginning and the End

Beloved Son

Bread of Life

Captain

Chosen

Cornerstone

Counselor

Creator

Deliverer

Endless

Everlasting Father

Exemplar

Father of Heaven and Earth

First and the Last

Firstborn

My Fortress

God of Israel

God of the whole earth

Good Shepherd

My Goodness

Head of the Church

My High Tower

Holy One

Holy One of Israel

I Am

Jehovah

Judge

King

King of Israel

King of Kings

King of Zion

Lamb of God

Light of the World

Lord

Lord of Hosts

Lord of Lords

Lord Omnipotent

Man of Holiness

Mediator

Messiah

The Mighty God

The Mighty One of Israel

The Mighty One of Jacob

Only Begotten Son

Prince

Prince of Life

Prince of Peace

Redeemer

The Righteous

Rock

Rock of Heaven

Savior

My Shield

Son of God

Son of Man

The Son of the Eternal Father

Wonderful


 

No comments:

Post a Comment