Tuesday, October 4, 2022


This was my view for several hours last weekend and I loved every  minute of it. Some of the time it was just Matthew and I watching, and for other sessions we had family members with us. Instead of writing only what the speakers were talking about, I tried to write down feelings and impressions that came to me while they spoke.

"I believe these people!"

"I feel the Spirit as I listen."

"I feel a desire to help out in good causes."

"I want to stay true to the Savior no matter what!"

In the Doctrinal New Testament Commentary, Bruce R. McConkie wrote:

Deity works through witnesses; he does not personally teach each person. This mortal sphere is one in which men are privileged to talk by faith rather than by sight. The gospel is always preached by witnesses who know by personal revelation of the divinity of the message they bear. Acceptance or rejection of the Lord's witnesses bring salvation or damnation to men (pg. 72).

No comments:

Post a Comment