Last week we read some marvelous verses in Isaiah that lifted me. Here are a few...
“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee.” (Isaiah 41:10)
“Fear not: for I
have redeemed thee, I have called thee by name; thou art mine. When thou
passers through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the
rivers, they shall not overflow thee…For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy
One of Israel, thy Savior.” (Isaiah 43:1-3)
“I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.” (Isaiah 46:4)
Jesus Christ is a strength and rock to me. I have leaned on Him throughout my life and I will continue to do so. His grace lifts me to do things I cannot do on my own. His mercy soothes and redeems me. He has waded through waters and rivers with me, lifting me, guiding me, and giving me hope in a safe arrival. I praise His name!

No comments:
Post a Comment