Sunday, October 3, 2021

The October 2021 sessions of General Conference have ended. The speakers this weekend were exhilarating, instructive, strengthening, poised, confident, humble, and marvelous!

Frankly, I feel a bit overwhelmed.  Where in the world do I go from here? There is so much to absorb and so much to work on and change. Prior to conference I felt that I had more to do in life than I had time for, and now I feel I need to do and be more. 

But I will calmly and cautiously proceed, listening to the Spirit and being open to promptings.

Have I given my whole self to the Savior, or only part?

Who can I bring with me as I come closer to Christ?

How can I lift my slope?

How and where can I best "give back"?

In the days, weeks, and months ahead, how can I best fortify my spiritual foundation?

I need to become more loving. I need to rely on the Savior's grace. I need to let Him be the author and finisher of my story. I need to look for ways to make small gains (even 1% gains), and then feel good about the progress, no matter how small. I want to exude love like President Nelson does. I want to be a faithful disciple of Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment