Oh, I am so grateful. I loved this past week for so many reasons. Where do I begin? I loved....
Listening to talks and learning from them.
Reading and making notes.
Quilting with friends.
Taking walks.
Visiting people.
Texting.
Come Follow Me.
Enjoying music.
Eating.
Laughing.
Reorganizing the food storage.
Watching college basketball and BYU volleyball with Matthew.
Cleaning out files.
Talking. Listening.
Praying.
Helping parents.
Cooking and baking.
A trip to the emergency room (not for me, but with a friend who was in severe pain). Why, you ask, would I list that as a good thing that happened this week? Because my heart was wrenched as I saw my friend suffer, and my love grew.
The warmth of the sun.
Going to "Lamb of God" a second time.
Family Zoom call with gospel discussion.
Making deliveries.
Planning.
Trying two new recipes.
I love life.
No comments:
Post a Comment