I was delighted to read this book containing wisdom from people all over the nation of differing ages and backgrounds. Here are a few excerpts:
I’ve
learned that it’s never too late to improve yourself (Age 85).
I’ve learned that choices made in adolescence have
long-term consequences
(Age 49).
I’ve
learned that you can’t keep going long after you think you can’t (Age 69).
I’ve learned that you should treasure your children for
what they are, not for what you want them to be (Age 39).
I’ve
learned that my children’s birthdays make me feel older than my own birthday
does (Age 46).
I’ve learned that I can’t change the past, but I can let it go (Age 63).
I’ve learned that if love isn’t taught in the home it’s difficult to learn it anywhere else (Age 51).
I’ve learned that the simple things are often the most satisfying (Age 63).
I’ve learned that what you are thinking about, you are becoming (Age 55).
I’ve learned not to waste time worrying about the things I can’t change (Age 72).
I've learned that you can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk (Age 7).

No comments:
Post a Comment