Monday, February 22, 2021


 A few things to make you smile today:

A new salesman saw the nameplate on my desk and said, "Sibyl Short. That's easy to remember, since you're short." The next time he visited our office, he approached me with a big smile and stated with great confidence, "Hello, Ms. Stout!"
(Sibyl Short)
 
I am an 84-year-old gentleman who stands five feet four inches tall, from the basketball-crazy state of Indiana.  Recently, my wife and I were having dinner at a local restaurant. Our waiter was a young man, around six foot eight.  Naturally, I asked him if he played basketball.  He looked down at me, replied, "Yes, I do," and then asked me if I played miniature golf.
(Paul Kinghorn)

Concerned that he might have put on a few pounds, my husband exited the bathroom and asked, "Do you think my chin is getting fat?"
I smiled lovingly and replied, "Which one?"
(Julie Echelmeier)






No comments:

Post a Comment