Sunday, September 13, 2020

Last night we were invited to dinner in the backyard of wonderful people, Thomas and Anne Fritz. Thomas and Anne are very talented hosts and they created a beautiful setting and a memorable evening. Their attention to details and advanced cooking skills are so impressive! Our friendship began years ago when I was assigned to visit teach Anne. I am grateful for that assignment because it was the beginning of a friendship that I am not sure would have happened otherwise. We live just far enough away that our paths do not naturally cross, at least not on a regular basis. I have learned so much from Anne and she has blessed my life in numerous ways. She is active in the community and she does her homework regarding current issues and politics. She is an interesting person to talk to because she knows a lot about many things, but she is open to hear other opinions too. She is a thoughtful person and has been the impetus behind our neighborhood group fixing meals at the Ronald McDonald House in Salt Lake City. She has shown me favorite places to eat and is a good judge of fine cuisine. Anne has spoiled me with numerous notes and gifts over the years and finds ways to build me up. She is beautiful and fit and cares about the environment. I am grateful to have Anne as a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment