Hooray! I have variety in my day and I don't ever get bored. I have plenty of things to do and I am interested in many different projects and hobbies. I am blessed that my father is still living and that I can spend time with him, plus my in-laws are nearby and I like to visit them. I am blessed in that I like to cook and can cook things for them and/or my college-age son and/or others. I have flexibility in my schedule and I have energy to fill my days with many tasks.
Why the second emoji? Because I am the world's winner at half-finished projects. It is not that I don't want to finish the projects I have started, but it is that I sometimes have too many different things on my plate. I start a Christmas quilt but then I shift my focus to helping young women use up fabric and make baby quilts. I start cleaning out my music files and almost complete the project, but then I feel the need is greater to work on a "hot" project which has a firm deadline. I do like working on a number of things little by little but sometimes I want to lock myself in the house and finish one thing!
I am very hard on myself and need to be nicer.
No comments:
Post a Comment