Thursday, May 12, 2016


Glenn Beck said:

My life was supposed to have meaning.  I had wondered off a path that was meant for me.  So I started looking for bread crumbs to find my way back home.  I stopped believing that every event in my life was a coincidence, and started to look at them as opportunities to learn.  Instead of thinking I was a powerless victim working against the universe, I began to interpret events in my life as clues to what I needed to do next.  Trust me:  if you just pick up the really obvious bread crumbs, you will find that you have more than enough to find your path.  It will transform your life.  God isn't trying to hide anything from you.  He's not being coy or playing games for His own amusement.  He's trying hard to show you the way.

From The Seven Wonders That Will Change Your Life by Glenn Beck and Keith Ablow

No comments:

Post a Comment