Monday, August 17, 2026

 

I have been thinking about the sign outside of certain restaurants here in the Philippines. The sign reads, "UNLI RICE." I didn't know what the sign meant for a few months until a missionary explained to me that the sign tells customers there is unlimited rice offered with the purchase of a meal. Now I know why missionaries look for that sign, because they love rice and can eat as much of it as they would like in those establishments.

Today I was thinking about what items, besides rice, that I would like to have unlimited access to. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have unlimited clean water, or ice cold sprite, and fresh fruit? But besides food, what would I like an unlimited supply of?

Time with family, or memories of time spent with family.
Peace.
The Holy Ghost.
The love of God.
Repentance, rescue, and redemption.
Hope.
Spiritual power and protection.
A connection to God through prayer.

Thanks to a loving Heavenly Father and His marvelous plan, we are incredibly blessed, and as we keep our covenants, we have access to marvelous, unlimited blessings from God.


No comments:

Post a Comment