Thursday, March 17, 2022


 

I'm feeling lucky because....
I am a grandma.
I am a mother. I am a wife. 
I have siblings. We are dealing with a gigantic task of clearing out our parent's home and we are working together to do this. (Their spouses are great too).
I have legs that work and I love going on walks.
I have eyes that see and I love to see the sunsets and the snow topped mountains.
I have ears to hear music, like Beethoven's Sonata Pathetique that I listened to earlier this week.
I am allowed to read, and I love to read and learn.
I am allowed to connect with friends.  I say this because in some countries, freedom is limited. Friends are so wonderful.
I have a kitchen and an oven.
I enjoy clean water.
I know truth and truth brings me great peace, comfort and strength.
I have money in the bank.
I have two hands and arms that work. My friend has a broken wrist and I feel for her.
I have a phone. My phone helps me to connect with a lot of people.
I live by many temples.  If I cannot get an appointment at one temple, I can try another.
I have the gift of the Holy Ghost.  Where would I be without that?
I am so blessed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment