Sunday, March 28, 2021

This video was part of our Come Follow Me lesson this week and I enjoyed hearing about the change the gospel of Jesus Christ made in the lives of these individuals.

My whole attitude was to be selfish.

Everything I was measured by was what was in my bank account.

I did not want to change.

I just felt so alone.

I could never receive any kind of true peace.

I had thousands of questions.

The more I heard the more I felt at peace.

I knew I wanted something different.

God wanted "me" was personal.  He wanted me to follow Him.

What Jesus Christ has done in my life is a small miracle.

The world will identify you as your occupation.  I'm more than that.  I am a daughter of God.  I came from heaven.

It's called the plan of happiness for a reason.

The things that don't cost a dime are the things of most value.

Christ always lifts us and He is always there.

When I follow His plan I am much happier.  I am at peace.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment