Monday, September 7, 2020

This comic made me smile and then think……I don’t want to be a woman who is always busy, or too busy to stop and enjoy the journey, or too busy to stop and help someone in need, or too busy to notice the beauty in the world around her, or too busy running around that she loses her perspective. I love to wake up and get going on things and be produtive, but I need to make sure that I am not always running, and that I also have times during the day for peace and repose.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's wonderful to be able to stop and reflect or just enjoy! No worries with me, in the winter I get really bogged down with Seasonal Affective something or other. I've learned to use it to my advantage and that's when I can slow down. I've given myself permission to do that. But in the summer, I'm crazy busy and can't slow down!

    ReplyDelete