Sunday, April 26, 2020

An assortment of things to be grateful for this week:

A son graduated from BYU with an MBA! However, graduation was of necessity very low-key.  I dropped off a pie and congratulated him:( But this is to be a positive post, so I will not mourn the loss of pomp.


Studying the words of King Benjamin in the Book of Mormon.  What a marvelous, humble, faithful man!

The blossoming trees are gorgeous, as are the views of the mountains.

Painting baseboards for the basement.

Watching "The Hundred-foot Journey." I know, I know--this movie is not new, but we are slow at watching movies, if ever.  We really enjoyed it.


Also, watching this funny Tim Conway/Carol Burnett clip:

Reading about the Atonement in this book:

And we tried a new place that was recommended to us--Moochie's sandwiches.  Yes, the marinara on the meatball sandwich is delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment