Monday, November 25, 2019
Dear Kara,
Last Friday was your viewing and funeral and I am so sorry to see you go! I did not know that you were suffering from cancer. I received notice last week that you had passed away and I was shocked to hear the news. I feel badly that I did not know or I would have come to visit you. I would have loved serving you and I would have taken the opportunity to tell you in person how much I love you. I'm sorry for all that you went through these past fifteen months. I can only imagine the frustration, pain, fear, and loneliness you experienced. Yet I know that throughout your cancer journey you kept your faith strong. I'm so proud of you for enduring well and continuing to trust God's plan.
I had the great privilege of serving with you at the Oakcrest Girl's Camp. You were (and are) a light and your smile lit up a room. You were easy to love, easy to talk with, and easy to train. You were always willing to help, fun, positive, and dedicated. Your laugh was joyous and you were always a delight to talk with. I relied heavily on you and you did a tremendous job. I was happy when you married Alex in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple and I'm happy for the time you had together, and the love and support he gave you throughout your illness.
Mostly I just want to tell you how much I love you!
I will miss you sweet friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment