Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Excellent Customer Service Review



Hailey at Kawahara Farms (Plants and Produce)
736 W. 12300 S.  Draper, UT

Once in awhile, I encounter outstanding customer service and that is what I experienced with Hailey at Kawahara Farms and I want to tell you about it.  For the past couple of years I have purchased our garden vegetable plants and our summer bedding plants at Kawahara Farms.  I have been very happy with the plants that I have purchased there.  This year, I was filling my carts with the usual items when Hailey asked if she could help me.  She knows a lot about plants and helped me in my selections.  She patiently found different shades of geraniums for me, (I had no idea there were so many color options)  instructed me on the different types of petunias, ( I thought petunias were just all plain petunias) helped me find tomato plants that would become ripe over a period of time so that I will have fresh tomatoes ripen in succession instead of all at once, answered my question about a climbing vine plant, walked me to different parts of the business to see different plants, and helped me box all of the plants up.  Before stopping at Kawahara Farms, I had stopped at a different nursery looking for a specific perennial.  When I asked where it was, the worker pointed in the direction of the plant and told me to "Look over there."  Hailey was just the opposite, she showed me where things were, she walked with me to that location, she asked me questions about what I was planting and why and then directed me to the best purchase options.  I was very impressed with her excellent service.

No comments:

Post a Comment